U.S. EPA Manufacturing Use Registration is Under Review
Evolva has a registration application before the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for the approval of NootkaShield™ for manufacturing use. Any product that will contain NootkaShield™ as an active ingredient must submit a product application to the EPA and be approved prior to initiating sales. Similar governing bodies in other countries must review data demonstrating NootkaShield™ is safe and effective.
- Evolva awarded contract by US government to advance novel pest control product 11. September 2017
- Evolva in contract negotiations with the US government for funding to advance nootkatone against Zika 1. June 2017
- Potential for nootkatone to one day help fight Zika virus and Lyme disease explained in short animated video 15. August 2016
- Evolva to showcase its products at Fi India in New Delhi August 22nd – 24th 8. August 2016
- Evolva establishes sales office in Singapore 4. August 2016
- Evolva’s nootkatone enters NIH-sponsored studies to assess its effectiveness against mosquitoes that transmit Zika virus 25. July 2016
- Show more
NootkaShield™ nootkatone from Evolva is a fresh alternative for the pest control industry
Consumers are increasingly looking for safe and familiar ingredients in the products that they purchase. Evolva is uniquely positioned to deliver high quality nootkatone, for the pest control industry at a commercial scale. At this time, samples of NootkaShield™ nootkatone are available for research, product development, testing and potential registration.
Manufacturers rely on consistent quality and purity, ingredient safety, and reliable sourcing. NootkaShield nootkatone is:
- Produced at metric ton scale with aggressive expansion plans in place
- Produced at high purity (>98%)
- Consistent from batch to batch
- Backed by a strong IP portfolio and access to CDC patents
- Supported by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Under review by the US EPA for registration as an approved biopesticide
Evolva is committed to delivering the highest quality, premium NootkaShield™ nootkatone.
- Evolva invests heavily in understanding the science of nootkatone, its applications and increasing adoption to improve the health and wellness of individuals and animals
- Evolva is the recipient of a CDC funded grant to develop NootkaShield based end-user products against select mosquito-borne diseases like Zika. This award has been funded in whole with Federal funds from the Center of Disease Control and Prevention, and managed by the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR), Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), under Contract No. HHSO100201700015C.
- Our team of scientists are continuously innovating, researching and testing to provide optimal NootkaShield™-based formulations that deliver positive effective pest control
Evolva is actively pursuing commercial development with all major industries involved in the personal protection against biting insects and ticks, in order to deliver to consumers the benefit of NootkaShield™ nootkatone. All finished products containing NootkaShield™ nootkatone as an active ingredient require EPA approval.
For any request regarding the commercial aspects of NootkaShield™ please contact Giovanni Salerno.