A versatile ingredient
The organoleptic profile of valencene is a key ingredient in driving consumer preference across a broad range of products, including food and beverage, fragrances, personal care and home care products.
- Scott Fabro to join Evolva as chief commercial officer 12. June 2017
- Evolva publishes financial results for 2016 and updates on projects 30. March 2017
- Evolva teams up with FCI to expand nootkatone and valencene sales & marketing in Europe 16. March 2017
- Evolva achieves second milestone in fragrance & flavour alliance with Takasago 9. March 2017
- Evolva presents its sustainable, next-generation ingredients at the FlavourTalk conference 15. February 2017
- Evolva launches websites for F&F ingredients nootkatone and valencene 31. August 2016
- Show more
More sustainable and affordable
- To obtain 1 kg of valencene requires approximately 2.5 million kg of oranges, equivalent to the annual yield of 10,000 orange trees
- Sourcing valencene from fruit is neither sustainable nor economical, consequently, it is prohibitively expensive
Our valencene – a solution for common supply chain problems
- No seasonal variations
- No batch-to-batch variations
- Consistent quality
- A predictable and reliable supply chain
We manufacture our valencene using a unique and patented fermentation process. This is followed by further purification to tailor the specific properties, taste and aroma profiles of each product.
We would like to help solve your challenges and answer questions you might have about our valencene.
Whether you prefer to talk to a trained analytical chemist about chemical details, safety or regulatory documents please do not hesitate to contact Jean-Philippe Meyer. However, if you prefer to discuss with an F&F expert with extensive industry experience, Michael Malone will be happy to provide support, answer questions, and if required, visit you and discuss your needs in more detail.